Life and Times at Cranberry Lake

This blog is about the life, wild and otherwise, in this immediate area of Northeast Pennsylvania. I hope you can join me and hopefully realize and value that common bond we share with all living things... from the insect, spider, to the birds and the bears... as well as that part of our spirit that wishes to be wild and free.

Monday, May 17, 2010

THE JOB THAT NEVER ENDS...




This shows the old wood I've used to edge my trail. At first it was just to show me the deer path back when we first bought the land. To the Lake, it's half our land/woods, and half someone from NYC who doesn't mind my keeping a path open for walks.
Trees fall, and I either saw them and move them or build the path over the downed tree. Using the dead wood means I'm always replacing, making repairs, and scolding Bear for carrying off a branch for his "wood-carrying addiction." ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home